Our dentist and team at Somerset Dental Group take your health and safety very seriously. We go the extra mile to meet all sterilization and infection control guidelines provided by the CDC, ADA® and other groups. We have implemented a number of additional sterilization protocols to help ensure the safety of our patients and team when in our office, including:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- High-efficiency air purifiers in each of our treatment rooms
- Air evacuators in each room
- An ozonator that runs every night
- Specialized cleaning each evening involving sprays and UV lighting
- And more!
We invite you to call us at 860-657-5533 if you have any questions about our safety and sterilization protocols and to schedule your consultation with Dr. Mark Hagopian. We are committed to providing you with safe, high-quality dental care in Glastonbury, Connecticut.